Monday, April 30, 2007

A Little Direction

I am a brand new blogger. Before March of this year I heard of blogs in passing only and was never even remotely interested in any level of participation, not even reading. Then a very dear friend and strongly faithful Christian, whom I am sorry to be separated from by thousands of miles, invited me to his brand new blog site! Of course I would go! So, in order to leave a comment I had to join up.

Well, now I am happy to be introduced to blogging, but when I started my page, I just had no idea what to write about. I had no direction and was fresh out of ideas (which is a very sad state to start out in!). I know a little bit about science, a little bit about history, a little bit about Christianity and God, and I am very opinionated (in case you can't tell). So a little bit of direction is sneaking up on me. One of the things I absolutely believe without a doubt is that the existence of God, and that Jesus is God, can be proven by science. I would really like to explore in that direction with this blog site, along with the history of the Church, the history of science and mathematics, the way all of them affected each other and where they may be leading or what some of the possibilities are.

I would be really sorry though if this were always a one way conversation. It makes for really boring talks, so I have added my e-mail address to my profile and would welcome suggestions for my site via e-mail. Also If anyone has anything to say and would like that as a main topic in a post I would be happy to copy and past it out of an e-mail to me, unless of course I feel it is inappropriate or offensive, in which case you would get a return e-mail explaining why I object to the post. I think this could be a very edifying experience and pray that it will be successful and something that is good to read for everyone.

2 comments:

Belladonna said...

Hey Joel;

I popped by to see if you had posted any more...still quiet.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say, if you ever do.

Joel Gamache said...

Yes, thank you for your interest and encouragement! Sorry I have not put up another post in a while, I have been pretty busy lately and now we have sunlight well past midnight, so I want to stay out all evening. There has been a lot on my mind that I want to write about so I will get back to writting soon. Once a month there is a Catholic speaker and tonight the talk is on evolution, so I am sure it will get me fired up enough to run my big mouth!